ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
You can register by visiting the respective page on the BNT’s website. Presenters are asked to register after notification of acceptance is received.
Please click the corresponding link to what type of registration you want. You will be redirected to a secure checkout to BNT’s main website at www.bnt.bs. If you are registering multiple people, or someone other than yourself, please put their names in the “Additional Information” section at check out.
Note that we do not accept American Express cards.
- BNT Member One Day: $10 (includes conference wrist band)
- BNT Members Full Conference: $40 (all 4 days, includes conference badge and access to breaks)
- Regular One Day Attendee: $30 (includes conference wrist band)
- Full Conference Attendee: $100 (all 4 days, includes conference badge, access to breaks, special events, and special gift bag)
- Conference Presenter (Workshops, Posters, Presentations): $150 (all 4 days, includes conference badge, access to breaks, special events, and special gift bag)
- Bahamian Students and Educators (attendance only, with ID): FREE
All accepted presenters must register for the conference before the deadline on April 15, 2020. Presenters not registered by this date will be excluded from the scientific program and will not have their abstract(s) published in the book of abstracts.
Attendees travelling to the conference from outside of the US may be required to obtain a visitor visa. For more information about visa requirements, please review the following:
If you have further questions, please email BNHC@bnt.bs.